Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Cecily Moore | From Where I Stand



Hi guys!   Cecily here again and I’m sharing another installment of my ‘From Where I Stand’ mini album today with you. This ongoing project is a bunch of fun and what’s even more fun is utilizing some of the great Little Lamm &Co products – like the Actuality elements and pattern paper – to make extra special pages for this little book. Below, you’ll get a peek at three spreads that I’ve recently finished in my mini album using the Actuality kit as well as some star confetti from my recent kit release at The Paper Curator. With those two simple things I was able to create very fun and interesting spreads in my little 4”x4” We R Memory Keepers album. I hope you’ll think about using the Actuality kit in your next project! I just love the colors and patterns – and well, everything about it!   Xo, Cecily 




Products used:

llc_actuality






No comments:

Post a Comment