Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Nikki Kehr | Butterfly Layout

Hello Lovelies, today I will show you some layouts I've made with the Bloom Pocket Cards with some embroidery and butterflies out of vellum on it. For the embroidery I mixed some white yarn with golden metallic yarn. This is such a nice look and emphasizes the embroidery. I love it.
If you search alternative quotes for your layouts, then have a look at the digital cards. There are so many cute quotes you can use for it. I like to take them.








How about you? Did you like some embroidery and digital cards on your Layouts? Let me know in the comments below

See you soon
Nikki






Hi, I´m Nikki J
Paperlover and crazy Scrapbooker.
To my civil engineer studies, I quickly found a creative compensation in scrapbooking
and I love how many lovely, nice and open people I´ve met since then.
At the beginning of 20 13 I found Project Life and since than no day passes without creativity.
Since 2014 I share my projects on my blog Nimena and I am excited about any exchange on it.
I´m so happy to be a part of the Little Lamm & Co Design Team and I hope to inspire you.

No comments:

Post a Comment