Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Thursday, September 8, 2016

KerriAnne Phelps | 6x8 Album

These are hybrid pocket pages I made for an 8x6 Studio Calico book I am making. The order goes from the top - using It's my Party word art for the title page, and then the 6x8 template set 1 with word art from Wanderlust- opposite page uses journal cards from Blink. The next few pages using Gray Duck JC's & It's my party tag. The third page is a close up of the other side of the 4x8 insert- I cut several pp into 2 inch squares and put them in pockets - leaving some blank and a few with photos. The last two pages are using a 4x6 journal card from Milk Glass & the cork round sticker from It's my Party. My process is pretty straight forward, clean and simple. I put a sticker and/or light shadow on the word art & really like the way it looks on my photos - almost like you could reach inside and lift it off. I am loving using Amie's products for this project & so excited to keep adding to the book! Other credits: Studio Calico, Color Cast Design, Thickers alpha, Hobby Lobby.








I live in the desert SW USA, with my husband and twin boys. I have been scrapping since they were babies, starting out as a paper scrapper but
then realizing  I couldn’t keep up so I went digital several years ago.  I have sort of come full- circle and now enjoy  doing hybrid projects in
addition to a digital project life / pocket style yearly book. In my spare time I enjoy photography, cooking, gardening & reading. I am super
excited to be on Amie’s creative team!

instagram
pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment