Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Amy Jo Vanden Brink │ Halloween Inspiration

Hello! Today I am sharing a layout using the Halloween themed kit, Thirty-One. I keep Halloween photos in two places, my regular project life, and a special 6x8 book of just Halloween photos. This layout is for my son's costume from 2 years ago when he was a Wild Thing (his name is Max, so it was delightfully appropriate) The colors and cards in this kit were so great, I used one of the digital papers for the stripe card and then added a white box for my journaling and the arrow from the elements package.

Even if you haven't worked on it in the past, you might be able to go back and pull out photos from your past Halloween Nights to create your own little Halloween mini, and using the Thirty-One kit will help you whip it up in no time!








Products Used




Hi! I'm Amy Jo from Edmonton and I love to create. This means you can find me scrapbooking, gardening, sewing and decorating my home that I share with my husband, 3 year old son and our puppy. I'm excited to share my ideas and projects with you and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone on the team better!

No comments:

Post a Comment