Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Cecily Moore│Polaris Inspiration


Hi guys!
I'm so glad you've stopped by to check out my most recent project using Little Lamm & Co products! Here, I've gone with a traditional 12" x 12" scrapbook layout using the recent fabulous release 'Polaris'. I've grabbed the 'pattern paper' and 'elements' from the scrapbook kit and went to work on this festive holiday layout featuring my very imaginative nephew (the jingle pirate giant knight himself!), a jumbo title and plenty of little elements from the kit like tags, words, washi tape, and buttons! I simply aligned all my elements on a grid down the right hand side of my page and then balanced all of that with a jumbo title in the dark grey patterned paper. Grab a few of your favorite elements, align them in a simple grid and you'll have one good looking scrapbook page in no time, too!


Thanks for stopping by! XO, Cecily | The Paper Curator




Hi! I’m Cecily, an avid scrapbooker + coffee drinker + pursuer of happiness. A fashion designer by trade, I use the knowledge from my art and design background to create unique, artistic keepsakes with an emphasis on color, typography, and texture. I live my New York life to the fullest while curating it into paper keepsakes to share.










No comments:

Post a Comment